marți, 11 octombrie 2011

For four months...

It has been about four months since I got back from Moldova. The same amount of time that I spent in that part of the world. The past four months seem completely different. I miss the kids so much. A lot more than I thought that I would. I am trying so hard to implement the things that I learned there. But, I am learning more to try to get closer to God and then the changes come a lot more easily. One of the things that I am feeling like God has called me to do is to use whatever influence I might have to glorify him and to show his love to people that need it. So, I am blogging again. If nothing else, it will help me by letting me write out goals and things that are important so that I do not get so focused on myself and forget to focus on the God and the people that I love.

Instead of being so much about day to day activity this time, I want to write about things that are bigger than me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu