luni, 4 aprilie 2011

"Character is destiny"

Tuesday March 29 2011
Book discussion this morning was really provoking. So much of what I buy contributes to the exploitation of people. My old navy jacket, the banana I bought today. Not to mention that I play into the opressive system of multinational corporations and contribute to the killing of God's nature, which further oppresses the poor. I need to make serious life changes. God did something really cool at the internat today. Tatiana, one of the girls I prayed for last week, and one of the very few kids in our program I don't know came up to me randomly and grabbed my hand, sat me down next to her, and started talking to me. During homework time, I helped Cristi and read a book with him. In the evening, I went to an AMAZING organ concert with Audriana. And, when I got home, some English speaking relatives of Doamna Zinaida came over. It was a great day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu