duminică, 10 aprilie 2011

"Hug the hurt; kiss the broken; befriend the lost; love the lonely"

On a side note, the quote above is what I want my life to be characterized by.

Today was great, start to finish. At the internat, it was Olga's (the happiest and most affectionate girl possibly ever born) birthday! Both her and her friend Iulia were quite excited. I made her a birthday banner and a "princess Olga" sign for her party. It was so much fun celebrating her 10 years with her! The kids laughed at me because when I prayed, I apparently said something wrong in Romanian. I still have no idea what it was. At night, we had a belated celebration at Annie's for my birthday. It was so much fun! And, I got a Sari Bari bag and cake!

"Sari Bari is a safe place of employment where women who have been exploited in the sex trade or who are vulnerable to trafficking can experience a new life in the making"

http://www.saribari.com/

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu