vineri, 22 aprilie 2011

"Checking for 'bats in the cave' before going into the bank and being close to cute boys"

Friday April 7/ Saturday April 8
Friday morning, I met Courtney and we went to the history museum: Making this the first day we did something touristy. It was closed. So, we went to an art museum. It was really fun! There were only three rooms because the museum is under renovation. Two of the rooms were filled top to bottom with Eastern Orthodox art. It was really interesting. Afterwards, we walked across half of Chisinau searching for Uno to bring to the Freedom Home. I don't think there is a store in this city that had that game today. It was our first time spending the night at the Freedom Home and it was really nice. But, I didn't go to bed until 1 and I was woken up at 6 to take care of a baby because her mom was at a conference. During the day, we talked with a member of the freedom home staff that is from the Ukraine and has experienced so much about God. At night, we went to Annie's and watched a movie. It was really fun! I also talked to Annie on the way home because I feel like God might be calling me to live in Moldova after school.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu