duminică, 10 aprilie 2011

"A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly"

Thursday April 6 2011
I love these kids!!! Today was so funny. During the five minutes of silence before homework time that we do to calm the kids down, I was playing Mozart from my Ipod, and I forgot to turn off shuffle, so when the song was over, during the moment of silence "Ms New Booty" started blaring. I went to go turn it off but then Ion, this adorable boy grabbed it and shouted "I like this" (in Romanian). The lady running it just rolled her eyes at me. One of the shyest girls at the internat is hugging me and talking to me now and it is so much fun! She is adorable. After work, I hung out with Laurel and picked up a package from my dad. He sent me a snuggie and my host mom did not understand it at all.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu