miercuri, 23 februarie 2011

"The most beautiful discovery that true freinds make is that they can grow seperately without growing apart"

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I feel so much better today. I had a good night sleep and was able to feel less homesick as well. We went to go help with the church building today, and I felt well enough to help put up the insulation. I have discovered, even though I might have figured this all along, that construction is not my forte. However, I am extremely happy that I could help the church in some way. My low of the day was being so cold! This is the first day of my being here that I understand why people do not like winter.
We had a huge warm lunch to help us recover from the cold, so I recovered pretty fast.
After getting back from the church and showering, we got into the hardest Romanian lesson thus far. I am stressing, but I am finally learning conversational Romanian that we can use on a daily basis.
Tonight we watched the Blindside and it led into a discussion on whether or not it is OK to be a rich Christian. That is why I love this group.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu