duminică, 6 martie 2011

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle"

Thursday March 3, 2011
Today was good, but I think we are all starting to feel the tension of four girls living in a one bedroom apartment. For example, I am annoyed by everything one person does at this moment. But, I know that a good 90% of it is just me being tired. I think this is teaching me about true Christian community. I might not like this person right now, but I love her because Christ loved her enough to die for her.
Anyways, today was pretty good. I found a pair of jeans to replace the ones with a hole. It was good to walk around a lot. I spent the rest of the day reading and doing the Romanian lesson with Lavina. For dinner, we had Laurie, Diana, and Lavina over. It was so much fun!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu