miercuri, 2 martie 2011

"best friends bring out the best in you"

March 1, 2011
We couldn't work at the church this morning because of the break in, so we finished our poverty in scripture discussion. I was getting annoyed at the cynicism of some, but I can be the same way through my actions, so I shouldn't judge. After that, I went to Kaufland and Piata with Annie. It was a long walk but good to get out. On a side note, a crowded Romanian supermarket is way stressful when you don't speak Romanian. When we got ack, I made cookies. Well, more of a cookie cake, but delicious none the less. I got so frustrated with myself during the Romanian lesson because I am not memorizing as well as I want to, but I think my expectations are too high. The prayer group was awkward at first, but good. I prayed out loud, which felt like a big deal to me. An afterwards Laurie, Alex, and us watched Youtube videos and talked about the Dance Biscuits, our band.

Happy Martisore

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu