sâmbătă, 26 martie 2011

"When I say I'm a Christian, I'm not claiming to be perfect. My flaws are far too visible, but God believes I'm worth it"

Thursday March 24 2011
Today was really good. we cleaned our hallway at the internat this morning after chapel. It was actually a nice break from having to think about books or language. In the afternoon, we picked up trash around the soccer field with the kids. We made it a competition and they were so excited about it. I had never seen two people fight over who picked up a particular piece of trash before today. Afterwords, two Peace Corps volunteers and Audriana's husband's high school class came and we just played legos with the kids. It was really nice. At night, I talked to Doamna Zinaeda and read my Bible a lot. It was a really relaxing day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu