duminică, 6 martie 2011

"Furry walls can take you on a magic carpet ride... Throw their arms around you 'til you got no place to hide... Let your furry fingers be your guide."

Saturday March 5, 2011
This morning, I practiced Romanian with Annie and it was really helpful to put into practice what I am learning. Afterwards, we went to the church. I got plaster literally all over me. But, it was still really fun and productive. The new church is ready for the first meeting in it tomorrow. Then came the highlight of the night. Diana, Lavina, and George took us up to a mountain around Iasi where you can see basically the whole city. We watched the sunset. I can't even believe how beautiful it was. Also, we got to take a lot of pictures. Annie and I made momaliga and chicken for dinner. Then, we made cookie dough. All in all, a good day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu