luni, 21 martie 2011

"Insist on yourself, never imitate"

So, yesterday I took a really crowded Maxi Taxi by myself. I didn't keep a close enough I on my stuff and someone took my wallet. Luckily, I only had some of my money in it, and I didn't have my passport or social security card in it or anything. But, it still sucks. I realized that it was missing today at the office, so I ran home to see if I'd left it, and I didn't. It was definitely stolen. And, thinking back to being in the maxi taxi, I know who did it. But, there is no way to track them down. The whole day was just kind of off from there. But, it was fun because it was the 13th birthday of one of my favorite kids at the internat. He is so sweet! I left the internat early (we each have one day a week to do that, and normally I would just stay, but I had to go) so I didn't get a chance to say bye to anyone there. It was just kind of awkward. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Tonight, I had a great talk with my host mom (in Romanian!).

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu