luni, 14 martie 2011

"Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out"

Saturday March 12 2011
Another really good day in Moldova. I ate a huge breakfast. They feed me a lot and it feels rude to decline. Natasha and I talked for a while and then she and I did face masks that she made. We're running out of things to say since we only speak broken versions of the others language. After she left for work, I read and prayed for a bit. Then, I set off to try and find an internet cafe. I failed. Hopefully I'll find one tomorrow. (I obviously did, since this is posted.) But, I did get to explore a small part of Chisinau, which was fun. When they got home, I got to practice more Romanian. After dinner, we watched an Amanda Bynes movie with Romanian subtitles. Good times.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu