luni, 7 martie 2011

"What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself."

Sunday March 6, 2011
I am so amazed by the people at La Rascruce church. I see Christ in them. The pastor had us over for lunch today and we all shared our stories. They have a beautiful family and I felt totally welcomed. Even the story of how they met is filled with God. Both of them didn't care about getting married, they just wanted to serve God, and then He told her that she was going to marry this pastor. Afterwards, we went to church. It was the first church service in the new building. We took communion and it was so powerful. I don't think I've ever taken the Lord's supper more seriously. These people really seem to act out their love for God. I pray that churches everywhere can have the community that they have. I just wish I could speak Romanian and not be so awkward so I could talk to more people. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu