duminică, 20 martie 2011

"A good deed is never lost. He who sows courtesy reaps friendship. He who plants kindness gathers love"

Saturday March 19 2011
Today, despite the fact that I was crabby because of little things that annoyed me, was really good. In the morning, I did laundry, watched a movie, and finished Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger (I definitely recommend it). Natasha's cousin, cousin-in-law, and nephew came over. They are very nice and a very beautiful family. But, they speak Russian so without the translator on the computer, I didn't understand anything they were saying. It is interesting to see how the political views of people here influence the language that they speak. I took  the bus to Anca's and had a great time with the girls there. We ate, watched a movie, and played games. When I got home, Natasha and I watched (another) movie. A very relaxing day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu