joi, 17 martie 2011

"Kind words are the music of the world"

Wednesday March 16 2011
Today was great. I am getting more comfortable with the kids.  I think I relate best with the boys, which surprised me. I have been praying for reconcilliation for these kids for what has happened to them. From what the staff here says, that has happened a lot since the beginning of the program. That is so awesome! In the afternoon, we had a Romanian lesson. At home, I ate an appropriately portioned dinner and got to talk a lot to my host sister. All in all, it was a fun and productive day.
And, I got to see news coverage about Japan. I can't even believe the devastation that is there. I heard about it but today was the first time I got to see actual coverage. It is so sad and overwhelming.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu